Applications Open for WFSA-Baxter Scholarships: 11th Congress of SAARC-AA – Kathmandu, Nepal, 26-28 February 2015
Baxter Healthcare Ltd is generously providing sponsorship for a number of young anaesthesiologists from less affluent countries to attend the 11th Congress of SAARC-AA. The aim of the scholarship programme is to identify and develop future leaders in anaesthesiology. WFSA-Baxter Scholars will acquire new knowledge and gain many contacts and friends during the SAARC-AA Congress.
• The applicant must be aged less than 40 years.
• The applicant should be working full time in an Asian country.
• This application is accompanied by a letter of recommendation from the applicant’s National Anaesthesiology Society.
• The applicant must be able to present a poster during the conference.
• Preference will be given to applicants who have completed training within 10 years and are working in teaching hospitals.
How to Apply:
• Complete the application form and submit, along with a letter of support from your National Society, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14 November 2014. Successful applicants will be informed by 1st December 2014.
World Federation of Societies of Anaesthesiologists
21 Portland Place, London W1B 1PY, United Kingdom
World Congress of Anaesthesiologists 2016: www.wca2016.com
View our 2013 Annual Review online
Internet communications are not secure and therefore the WFSA does not accept any liability for the content of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the WFSA. If you have received this transmission in error, please contact the sender and delete it immediately..
WFSA is an association registered in the Netherlands, No: 34318914